terms & conditions
Whilst Klein Hamilton Recruitment uses all reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information found on this website, it is provided purely for information and you should seek further guidance and make independent enquiries before relying upon it. Specifically, no information given on this website relating to an employer’s vacancy forms any part of a job description or employment contract, and is used purely for advertising purposes.
The information included in this website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice. Klein Hamilton Recruitment makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, adequacy, suitability or operation of this website, or of the information it contains nor makes any such warranty in respect of any information carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website, nor that the information on this or any third party website has in any way been verified by Klein Hamilton Recruitment.
All information contained on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. Klein Hamilton Recruitment assumes no responsibility for information contained in this site and disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in respect of such information.
Klein Hamilton Recruitment does not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, or to interview a candidate or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client. Klein Hamilton Recruitment cannot guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to the employer or client.
Klein Hamilton Recruitment makes no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through an introduction from this web site. Links from our site where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those site(s) or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
This website was created in England. Any interpretation of its content, claims or disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts under the law of England and Wales.
All information incorporated within this website is © of Klein Hamilton Recruitment Ltd 2010. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Klein Hamilton Recruitment or its content suppliers and protected by the England and Wales Copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Klein Hamilton Recruitment and protected by England and Wales and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Klein Hamilton Recruitment or its software suppliers and protected by the England and Wales and international copyright laws.
Refer a friend rules
- 1) Referrals can be made by candidates registered with Klein Hamilton Recruitment.
- 2) Referrals can be made by clients of Klein Hamilton Recruitment.
- 3) If the referral made is for a candidate already registered with Klein Hamilton Recruitment then the referral will not apply.
- 4) A candidate can only be referred to Klein Hamilton Recruitment on one occasion only.
- 5) There is no limit on the number of referrals which can be made however only one referral can be made per candidate and a referral fee may only be given once for this candidate.
- 6) A successful referral is when the referred candidate is successfully placed in a role by Klein Hamilton Recruitment. For permanent roles, the referral fee can be claimed after three months of starting in the job. The same applies for fixed term contract roles. For temporary or contract roles, the referral fee can be claimed after 12 weeks continuous work
- 7) There is no cash alternative for the referral fee and referral fees are not for resale.
- 8) The referral fee must be claimed within 6 months of the date when the referral became effective.
- 9) Klein Hamilton Recruitment cannot guarantee provision of the referral fee by a particular date.
- 10) Klein Hamilton Recruitment reserve the right to alter or discontinue Klein Hamilton Recruitment referral fees at any time.
- 11) Responsibility for tax reporting lies with the recipient and Klein Hamilton Recruitment are not responsible for any risk or loss association with the provision of this referral fee
- 12) All Klein Hamilton Recruitment employees and family members are excluded from this scheme.