Our Search methods are unique to the traditional reactive style of recruitment. Our Consultants are highly trained in proactively engaging with the Client to locate the right candidate for you.
Our staged process involves four interviews which results in us making sure no stone is unturned in making sure the Candidate is of a high calibre and suits your expectations. We encourage quality, therefore provide a guarantee on your investment through instructing Klein Hamilton Recruitment. Our unique, bespoke fees and Campaign structure, allows the Client to be in control as to how much they pay towards their recruitment needs.
Below is a detailed model of just how hard we work to fulfil your expectations. Best of all, No Fee is due until we place the candidate!
Our candidate selection procedure
- 1. Vacancy details, company benefits received from Client.
- 2. Employer profile information obtained through strategic questions.
- 1. Online advertising through major UK job boards, Legal niche job boards and the Klein Hamilton Recruitment is a trading style of RKR Staffing Solutions Ltd website, which has thousands of pounds invested through aggressive SEO marketing.
- 2. SEO specific vacancy template created through our Administration team.
- 3. Social Media marketing in order to provide further exposure to your organisation.
- 1. External online and offline Search portals created based on specifics of the instructions provided by the Client.
- 2. Internal candidate specific search conducted via our Bespoke high tech software.
- 3. Journal and Publication Research.
- 4. Instructing referral networks based on relationships forged within the Legal Sector.
- 1. Candidate identified towards client specific role via above stages.
- 2. Initial Registration interview conducted via our registration team.
- 3. Specific profile created of the candidate, including reference details.
- 1. Initial sector specific interview conducted via trained Resourcing Consultants.
- 2. Detailed information obtained in relation to the candidates experience, salary expectations, Notice, specific requirements, location.
- 3. Detailed Summary of candidate credentials created and sent to the Client to assess.
- 4. Further vacancy specific interview conducted via an experience Consultant, to gain vacancy specific information, discuss the client vacancy and divulge Client benefits to the Candidate
- 5. Arrange external interview between the Client and Candidate.
Offer, Negotiation & Acceptance
- 1. Ethically liaise between the Candidate and Client in relation to the offer and negotiation process.
- 2. Inform the client of current market expectations, trends and reasonable expectations of the Candidate.
- 3. Upon acceptance, liaise between the Client and Candidate in high confidence, in relation to contracts, contact details, reference checks, notice period and start date.