IT / Cyber Security Recruitment Consultant
IT / Cyber Security Recruitment Consultant - ManchesterJob Title: IT / Cyber Security Recruitment Consultant, Manchester
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £35,000 to £50,000 Basic + High Bonus Uncapped + Perks
International, Accredited Legal Recruitment Consultants with a proven track record within the Legal Industry, are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our Manchester office within the IT sector who holds proven experience within the following key trends such as but not limited to; ERP, IFS, Netsuite, Cyber Security, Machine Learning (AI), AWS / Azure, Block Chain, Crypto, Golang, java, Hyperledger products, Saas, IR-35, NodeJS, React etc.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Solid experience and understanding within the IT Sector based on the above key trends
• Talent management and talent pipelining of candidates within Perms, Fixed terms or Contractors
• Telephone interviewing and screening candidates
• Facilitating the full recruitment processes with Key Clients and building new business based on key strategic implementation
• High level negotiator in relation to Candidate and Client expectations and handling offers
• Working with existing legal Clients to locate Candidates to their current IT vacancies
• Key understanding of IT specific vacancies and relevant key terms
• Ability to work unsupervised and starter finisher attitude based on Tasks
• Minimum 12 t o 18 months experience in IT Recruitment
• Cyber Security experience highly desirable
• Strong diary management, process and planning
• Excellent Communicator and self-motivated
Why should you join Klein Hamilton Recruitment?
We have firmly established ourselves as a leading Recruitment Consultancy. We have further focused on understanding employer needs, budgets and carefully advise on the relevant solutions required for our highly valued Clients, locally, nationwide and Internationally.
Through our Passion for Recruitment and holding the key belief in servicing our Clients to the highest level, we have recently launched our Client facing Software which enable us to be at the forefront of evolving Technology.
We do not use standard procedures or off the shelf software. Our bespoke, in house created I.T. systems, strategic search methods and our proven theory / practical training, provides our employees the freedom and tools to maximise their potential in being rewarded with a fantastic career.
We offer over market rate basics based on your experience, unique financial bonus schemes, extra perks including company mobile phone, perks app, gym membership and further allowances.
As well as a competitive salary and bonus we provide a higher than standard holidays, pay bank holidays and public holidays. Employees have the opportunity to accrue days through target achievement and performance. We believe in working smart...
Our staff are key to our growth. We realise this and reward over and beyond to attract and retain the very best. At Klein Hamilton Legal & Finance Recruitment, our process and training not only make you the best at your job, yet provides you with further entrepreneurial skills which assist heavily in your development as a person all round.