Take part in Pro Bono Week 2019
Written By - Yoned Khan - November 06,2019
This year's Pro Bono Week takes place from Monday 4 to Friday 8 November.
There are four key themes:
1. Changing lives through pro bono
Highlighting how legal volunteering makes a difference to the public and can even lead to changes in the law.
2. Celebrating pro bono
Showcasing pro bono work and achievements of volunteer lawyers.
3. Why pro bono is good for you
Demonstrating the career value of pro bono through events which explore the benefits of pro bono in terms of collaboration and impact on practice development.
4. New developments in pro bono
Specific areas of development and best practice in pro bono schemes, such as:
- cross-sector collaboration
- new forms of pro bono practice
- improving pro bono technical assistance
- use of new legal technology
Joshua Rozenberg QC will chair the launch event on human rights and pro bono on Monday 4 November at the Law Society.
Any events organised in Pro Bono Week will be listed on the Pro Bono week website and will be able to use the official Pro Bono Week logo.