Technical Architect - StockportTechnical Architect
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000
Job Type: Full Time
Contact: Stephen Huxley
Our Client, a major national and international health resource, seeks a Technical Architect to join their Stockport office on a permanent full time basis.
The vacancy is office based and our Client assures such saftey measures being implemented for COVID-19 based on government guidelines.
Candidates will have the following experience:
• Demonstrable experience of working as a Technical Architect/Solution Architect/TDA to implement architecture processes and governance in a multi-supplier vendor environment
• Experience of public cloud service offerings, especially IaaS / PaaS
• Experience of integrating third party and in house developed services
• Experience with ETL tooling and Master Data Management
• Familiarity of working with health-related data
• An understanding of current best practices regarding system security, including ISO27001 certification and GDPR
• Experience of working with a range of hardware and software technologies including Linux
• Experience of UX design and familiarity with approaches such as User Centred Design
• The ability to work with minimal direction when making technical decisions, but to do so within a team when needed using your excellent verbal and written communication skills to lead, influence and where required negotiate with others
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment
Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
REFER AND EARN
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Should your application match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the vacancy in detail prior to sending your CV to the client.
Also, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £1,000 should we successfully assist them in securing a new job!