RTA Paralegal - ManchesterRTA PARALEGAL
£18,000 - £22,000
I am currently working with a top 500 law firm based in Manchester. Due to continued growth, the firm are now looking to recruit a RTA Paralegal on a permanent, full time basis.
• Manage a caseload of RTA Portal claims using an automated, lean and efficient case workflow to achieve the best possible outcome for the client and the firm.
• To select the most appropriate pre-defined case plan, at all key stages of the case.
• To understand and meet measures for Billing
• To understand and meet measures for Cash collection
• To understand and meet measures for Case durations
• To understand and meet measures for Operational touch time
• Support the continuous improvement and ongoing development of an automated, lean and efficient case workflow, under the overarching aim of reducing operational costs and shortening case duration times.
• Maintain good professional working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
• Multi service law firm
• Onsite parking
• Training contracts
CONSULTANT CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are interested in this vacancy (YJ1044), please apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Your CV is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require further information about this RTA Paralegal role please contact Yaleena Jogee (Manchester) for a discreet conversation. Apply