Residential Conveyancing Paralegal - West DidsburyREF: YJ1007
I am currently working with a well-established law firm based in Didsbury. The firm are now looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years’ experience within Residential Conveyancing, ideally managing your own caseload. You will have experience with matters including freehold, leaseholds, sales, purchases, SLDT online and the Land Registry portal. Excellent knowledge of the Conveyancing process is essential. The successful candidate will also be a strong communicator with good IT and organisational skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within Residential Conveyancing
• Strong knowledge of the Conveyancing process
• Excellent communication and IT skills
• Ability to manage your own caseload
• Team player
• Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Location: Didsbury
• Salary range (DOE): £15,000 - £23,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YJ1007
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy. Apply