Recruitment Consultant (Legal) - Greater ManchesterJob Title: Recruitment Consultant Legal
Location: Greater Manchester, Bolton
Salary: £23,000 to £35,000 Basic + High Bonus Uncapped + Perks
Accredited Legal Recruitment Consultants with a proven track record within the Legal Industry, are seeking a Recruitment Consultant with Agency or In-House experience to join their Bolton, Greater Manchester office, which boasts Grade A facility, on site parking and public transport facility in Bolton. You will be a Recruitment Consultant with experience within a professional Sector, with the ability to work with our in house systems, to see the recruitment process through from inception to completion in advising Key Clients and developing new business.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Natural ability and experience in using cloud based recruitment software, external job boards, Linked In etc
• Holding an innovative mindset towards personal growth and embracing technology / systems
• Must hold traditional recruitment experience and understanding of various concepts and strategy towards building revenue
• Talent management and a high understanding of building talent pools towards specific Client requirements
• Telephone interviewing and screening candidates
• Facilitating the full recruitment processes from start to finish between the Client and Candidate
• High level negotiator in relation to balancing Candidate / Client expectations and handling offers through to conclusion
• Arranging and Attending Key Client meetings to provide training on the Client facing software
• Intermediate to Advanced MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• High standard of Written English
• Ability to work unsupervised and starter finisher attitude based on Tasks
• Reporting Directly to the Head of Legal Divison
• Minimum 12 months experience in recruitment
• Conducting face to face meetings
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Strong Diary Management
• Strong process and planning
• Excellent Communicator and self-motivated
Why should you join Klein Hamilton Recruitment?
We have firmly established ourselves as a leading Legal Recruitment Consultancy. We have further focused on understanding employer needs, budgets and carefully advise on the relevant solutions required for our highly valued Clients, locally, nationwide and Internationally. Through our Passion for Recruitment, we have recently launched our Client facing Software which enable us to be at the forefront of evolving Technology.
We do not use standard procedures or off the shelf software. Our bespoke, in house created I.T. systems, strategic search methods and our proven theory / practical training, provides our employees the freedom and tools to maximise their potential in being rewarded with a fantastic career.
We offer over market rate basics based on your experience, unique financial bonus schemes, extra perks including company mobile phone, perks app, gym membership and further allowances.
As well as a competitive salary and bonus we provide a higher than standard holidays, pay bank holidays and public holidays. Employees have the opportunity to accrue days through target achievement and performance. We believe in working smart...
Our staff are key to our growth. We realise this and reward over and beyond to attract and retain the very best. At Klein Hamilton Legal & Finance Recruitment, our process and training not only make you the best at your job, yet provides you with further entrepreneurial skills which assist heavily in your development as a person all round. Apply