Planning Solicitor - ManchesterREF: YJ1015
I am currently working with a full service, Legal 500 law firm based in Manchester. The firm are now looking to recruit a Planning Solicitor to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful Solicitor will have a minimum of 1 – 3 years PQE with experience of planning law, policy and development. The ideal candidate will also have excellent communication skills and be confident when liaising with residential developers, house builders, commercial organisations, developers, authorities, investors and landowners. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established firm and progress your career as a Planning Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 1 – 3 years PQE
• Completed a Planning Law seat in training contract
• Ability to manage a caseload
• Strong communications and customer service skills
• Ambitious, excellent work ethic
• Genuine interest in planning law, policy and development.
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YJ1015
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy. Apply