Litigation Solicitor - ChippenhamLitigation Solicitor, Commercial Litigation, Civil Litigation, Dispute Resolution, Renewals, Permanent, Wiltshire
Litigation Solicitor is required by an excellent, trusted and truly personal Multi-Service Law Firm based in Wiltshire.
You will be a Commercial / Civil Litigation Solicitor with 2+ years’ PQE. This is an exciting opportunity for a Litigation Solicitor looking for personal and career growth opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within a modern and dynamic practice.
Role & Experience required:
• Excellent experience in Commercial and Civil Litigation with experience in Renewals, forfeiture claims, dilapidations/disrepair claims, service charge disputes, rights of way disputes, boundary disputes, party wall disputes, adverse possession/trespass claims, building/construction disputes.
• A basic knowledge of Insolvency Law, Planning Law and Professional and other areas of Negligence.
• Experience in Contentious Probate.
• To work with the existing team to develop/grow the property litigation work client base and network of referrers and contacts, in particular in the commercial property sector.
• To assist in marketing the Firm in general and the Commercial Department in particular.
• To assist the Firm’s other departments as and when required, in particular the Estate and Development Department.
• Annual holiday entitlement up to 29 days plus bank holidays.
• Discretionary bonus scheme available to all fee earners based upon individual performance objectives.
• Generous Workplace Pension scheme.
• Private Medical Insurance.
• Paid professional body membership.
• Firm funded social events throughout the year.
• Charitable events for our nominated charities including a registration/entry fee allowance for each employee paid for by the Firm.
• Working for a Lexcel and CQS accredited Firm.
• Location: Wiltshire
• Salary range (DOE): £30,000 to £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Experience: 2+ years’ PQE
• Job Section: Private Practice
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: AH268
• Contact: Alan Hosman
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment
Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
REFER AND EARN
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Should your application match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the vacancy in detail prior to sending your CV to the client.
Also, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £1,000 should we successfully assist them in securing a new job!
Litigation Solicitor, Commercial Litigation, Civil Litigation, Dispute Resolution, Renewals, Permanent, Wiltshire Apply