Legal Secretary - Family Law - KenilworthREF: LB158
I am currently working with an established, multi-service law firm located in Kenilworth. The firm are now looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Family team on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years’ experience within a Legal Secretary role, supporting a Family department. You will have proficiency with duties including audio typing, liaising with clients, handling enquiries, diary management, preparing court documents and bundling. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, confident individual who is willing to work hard.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar role
• Family Law experience – essential
• Audio typing, digital dictation, copy typing experience
• Excellent IT and communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Location: Kenilworth
• Salary range: Dependent on Experience
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: LB158
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Liam Bolton (West Midlands) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy. Apply