IT Service Manager - StockportIT Service Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Job Type: Full Time
Contact: Stephen Huxley
Our Client, a major national and international health resource, seeks a IT Service Manager to join their Stockport office on a permanent full time basis.
The vacancy is office based and our Client assures such saftey measures being implemented for COVID-19 based on government guidelines.
Candidates will have the following experience:
• Demonstrable experience of working as an IT Service Manager to implement service management processes in a multi-supplier vendor environment.
• Proven experience managing third party suppliers, understanding how to influence stakeholders and manage relationships effectively.
• Practitioner-level Certification in a recognised Service Management Framework equal or equivalent to ITIL v3 Intermediate.
• The technical skills that will enable you to understand the core technical components of the IT services being delivered, and lead complex problem determination.
• A strategic approach to defining services and service improvements, with the ability to provide guidance and direction to others to ensure the organisation is getting the best from these services.
• The ability to synthesise large amounts of information into recommendations for action, and experience with data analysis sufficient to define, monitor and report KPIs to enhance service performance.
• The ability to collaborate with end users and to internally represent their needs.
• Experience in leading teams, with the ability to lead, motivate and manage others.
• The ability to work with minimal direction when making technical decision, but to do so within a team when needed using your excellent verbal and written communication skills to lead, influence and where required negotiate with others.
• Well-developed skills in the use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, and Power BI (or similar Business intelligent tool).
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment
Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
REFER AND EARN
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Should your application match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the vacancy in detail prior to sending your CV to the client.
Also, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £1,000 should we successfully assist them in securing a new job!