Family Law Solicitor - CatfordREF: YK1280
I am currently recruiting for a multi service, well established law firm who have highly skilled and experienced solicitors that are committed to achieving the best possible outcome for their clients. They are now seeking a Family Law Solicitor to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful Family law solicitor will have at least 3 years PQE with experience dealing with Divorce and Finances, Separation, Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation disputes, Child Arrangements Order and Protection from Violence and Harassment Orders. Experience of pre and post nuptial agreements and care experience would be an advantage. To be considered for this role you must have experience of managing your own caseload and must be very organized. This is a outrageous opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Family Law Solicitor.
Required Skills and Experience:
• You must be confident to undertake your own advocacy work in order to ensure that clients are represented effectively at court before lay justices and District Judges
• You must be able to work under pressure and remain calm at all times
• You must have strong advocacy and interpersonal skills along with an ability to work on your own initiative and with little supervision
• Experience within Care work desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of CCMS system is required
• Strong track record of profit costs
• Location: Catford
• Salary Range(DOE): £35,000 - £40,000
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK1280
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy. Apply