Court of Protection Solicitor/Paralegal - AldershotCourt of Protection Solicitor/Paralegal
£35,000 - £45,000
I am currently working with a LEGAL 500 firm based in Surrey. Due to continued growth, the firm is now looking to recruit a Court of Protection Solicitor/Paralegal on a permanent, full time basis.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Paralegal or a qualified solicitor/legal executive at NQ/2 years PQE
• Able to run a caseload from inception to completion
• Good customer focus
• Flexible and proactive approach with 'can do' attitude
• Able to work to tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment
• Dedicated to a career in Court of Protection work
• Good Microsoft skills particularly word and excel.
• Organised and able to prioritise
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Company Bonus Structure
CONSULTANT CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are interested in this vacancy (YK1395), please apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Your CV is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require further information about this Court of Protection Solicitor/Paralegal role please contact Yoned Khan (London) for a discreet conversation. Apply