Accounts and Tax Senior - HARROGATEAccounts and Tax Senior, Accountancy, Tax Return, Tax Planning, Permanent, Harrogate
Accounts and Tax Senior
Accounts and Tax Senior is required by a firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisors based in Harrogate and Garforth, Leeds offering accounts, taxation and business advisory and support services to a wide range of businesses and individuals.
The role is to manage a varied portfolio of personal, sole trade and corporate clients.
Reporting to the Partners, the successful applicant will prepare accounts and tax returns, advise clients of their tax liabilities, and provide tax planning opportunities to clients where applicable.
• Managing a portfolio of approximately 300 personal and corporate clients including High Net Worth Individuals, company directors and partnerships
• Preparation of sole trader and company accounts
• Dealing with client queries and providing advice as required
• Preparation of personal, partnership and corporation tax returns
• Liaising with HMRC regarding various queries
• Liaising with third party professionals including solicitors, other accountants, tax advisers and independent financial advisers
• Preparation of P11D’s for approximately 90 clients, and the provision of PAYE advice regarding Benefits in kind etc
• Opportunities to work with colleagues on audit work, providing written tax advice and represent the firm at external networking events
• Preferably ACCA and/or ATT qualified (further study support considered)
• Exceptional analytical ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Prior use of Sage and IRIS preferable (full training will be provided)
• Capable of working competently without supervision
Free, on-site parking, auto-enrolment into the firm’s Pension scheme, referral scheme, further study support and work socials.
• Location: Harrogate (with potential to work 1-2 days a week in Garforth office)
• Salary range: Dependent upon experience and qualifications
• Job type: Permanent
• Job Section: Accountancy
• Holidays: 22 days plus bank holidays
• Working Hours: Full time role, Monday – Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm, flexible working hours can be considered.
• Reference: AT400
• Contact: Alex Thompson
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment
Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
Accounts and Tax Senior, Accountancy, Tax Return, Tax Planning, Permanent, Harrogate Apply