Carer - SUTTONCare Support Worker, Residential Care Home, Mental Health, DBS, Health & Social Care, Permanent, Surrey
Care Support Workers are required by a dynamic & renowned Residential Care Home in Sutton, Surrey.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic company that has a culture of learning and leadership? Do you share these values?
• A commitment to excellence.
• Having a client centred approach.
• Being a team player.
This Reputable Company are a provider of residential care homes in Sutton Surrey which:-
a) Provide support for adults (aged 18 – 65) with Mental Health needs.
b) Cater for individuals who are relatively well enough to live in the community but require low levels of supervision.
They are looking for great support workers to participate in a wide range of activities to enable service users to gain increasing independence and develop their full potential.
The Role & your Responsibilities:
• Facilitate and monitor a personal development plan, by creating and maintaining regular reviews of individual support plans.
• To promote the values and principles of each home and fully implement their policies, procedures and systems.
• Create and promote an ordinary living environment for service users, enabling them to develop the skills required for an ordinary life.
• Play a key role in a team that encourages the service users to express their wishes and needs and make informed choices.
• Facilitate client participation in the care process.
• Work closely with staff and be involved in planning, implementing & evaluating individual support plans with them.
• Liaise closely with partner agencies/professionals involved in the service user’s care to ensure objectives of individual support plans are pursued.
• Facilitate both on and off site social networks, as well as recreational activities.
The post holder will be accountable to the Registered Manager.
• No previous experience needed.
• The ability to assess service users’ needs.
• The ability to engage and support clients with their individual care and daily living programmes.
• The ability to participate in the support planning process.
• An awareness of the need for outward facing communications.
• An enthusiastic, self-starter with the ability to work in a small, dynamic environment.
• A confident personality with good organisational skills.
• Minimum of 5 GCSE grades A-C or equivalent.
• Good oral and written communication skills are essential, as the ideal candidate will play a key role in a team that encourages the service users to express their wishes and needs and make informed choices.
• QCF Level 2 in Health & Social Care (current or in progress) preferred. QCF Level 3 advantageous.
• Ongoing training is provided & Leadership Academy
• Opportunity to be an I Care Ambassador
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
• Company Pension • Salary Sacrifice Scheme
• Discounted Gym membership • Discounted Healthcare
• Big Brand discounts • Free Phone insurance
• Special rate Cinema Tickets • Special rate dining experiences
• Location: Sutton, Surrey
• Salary: £9 – 14 per hour, dependent on qualifications & experience
• Job type: Permanent
• Experience: No experience required
• Working Hours: Nights only, Part-time & Full-time available. (Flexibility required)
• Reference: AT207
• Contact: Alex Thompson
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment
Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
Care Support Worker, Residential Care Home, Mental Health, DBS, Health & Social Care, Permanent, Surrey Apply