RTA Paralegal - ManchesterREF: HD12
I am currently working with a multi-service law firm in the heart of Manchester City Centre. They are now looking to recruit an RTA Paralegal on a permanent, full time basis. The ideal candidate would be joining the firm in their shiny new office along with having a friendly team to meet within a warm spacious environment. It also has additional perks such as a beautiful roof top terrace with a fantastic view of the busy city.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months’ experience dealing with their own caseload within Personal Injury matters, MOJ Portal 1 2 & 3 and have extensive knowledge of RTA claims on and off the Portal.The candidate should have Pre-Litigation experience and will need to be able to put their clients as their focus and work with integrity. This is an amazing opportunity for somebody who is looking to progress as an experienced paralegal working towards a potential Training Contract. This position is a non target based position.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 12 Months Pre-Litigation experience in the legal sector
• Experience with MOJ Portal 1,2 and 3
• Dealing with cases on and off the Portal
• Excellent communication skills to laise with clients and colleagues
• Experience in Road Traffic Accidents and pre-litigation
• Determination to progress onto Litigation with proven pre litigation experience
• Location: Central Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £19,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: HD12
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Hassan Ditta (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.