Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor - ManchesterREF: YJ1287
I am currently working with a multi-service law firm based in the heart of Manchester, providing legal services within Residential Property, Commercial Property, Immigration and Personal Injury.
Due to the continued growth of the firm, they are seeking to recruit a Property Solicitor / Legal Executive on a permanent, full time basis. The successful candidate would be joining a friendly, welcoming firm which has additional perks such as open plan office environment, solid infrastructure and a beautiful roof top terrace with views of the city!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years PQE or ILEX Qualified and be competent in managing their own caseload. You must hold an ambitious personality to succeed and progress your department through open communication along with holding excellent knowledge within freehold and leasehold matters. The right candidate will be able to work on their own initiative in progressing the department. This is perfect role for someone who is determined to progress their career with the opportunity of fast tracking to partnership level.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have minimum 2 Year PQE or a Fellow
• Must have proven experience with all Residential property matters and preferred to have some Commercial Property experience
• Ability to manage own caseload
• Strong IT and communication skills
• Location: Central Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £25,000 - £35,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
Job Type: Full-time