Recruitment Consultant (Legal)
Recruitment Consultant (Legal) - ManchesterJob Title: Recruitment Consultant Legal
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £27,000 to £35,000 Basic + High Bonus Uncapped + Perks
Accredited Legal Recruitment Consultants with a proven track record within the Legal Industry, are seeking a Recruitment Consultant with Agency or In-House experience to join their Manchester Central office. You will be a Recruitment Consultant with experience within a professional Sector with the ability to work with our intelligent client facing technology and be able to see the recruitment process through in advising Key Clients and developing new business.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Natural ability and experience in using recruitment software
• Talent management and talent pipelining of candidates
• Telephone interviewing and screening candidates
• Facilitating the full recruitment processes with Key Clients
• High level negotiator in relation to Candidate and Client expectations and handling offers
• Arranging and Attending Key Client meetings to provide training on the Client facing software
• Intermediate to Advanced MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• High standard of Written English
• Ability to work unsupervised and starter finisher attitude based on Tasks
• Reporting Directly to the Operations Director
• Minimum 12 months experience in recruitment
• Conducting face to face meetings
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Strong Diary Management
• Strong process and planning
• Excellent Communicator and self-motivated
Why should you join Klein Hamilton Legal & Finance Recruitment?
We have firmly established ourselves as a leading Legal Recruitment Consultancy. We have further focused on understanding employer needs, budgets and carefully advise on the relevant solutions required for our highly valued Clients, locally, nationwide and Internationally. Through our Passion for Recruitment, we have recently launched our Client facing Software which enable us to be at the forefront of evolving Technology.
We do not use standard procedures or off the shelf software. Our bespoke, in house created I.T. systems, strategic search methods and our proven theory / practical training, provides our employees the freedom and tools to maximise their potential in being rewarded with a fantastic career.
We offer over market rate basics based on your experience, unique financial bonus schemes, extra perks including company mobile phone, perks app, gym membership and further allowances.
As well as a competitive salary and bonus we provide a higher than standard holidays, pay bank holidays and public holidays. Employees have the opportunity to accrue days through target achievement and performance. We believe in working smart...
Our staff are key to our growth. We realise this and reward over and beyond to attract and retain the very best. At Klein Hamilton Legal & Finance Recruitment, our process and training not only make you the best at your job, yet provides you with further entrepreneurial skills which assist heavily in your development as a person all round.