Junior Property Litigation Solicitor
Junior Property Litigation Solicitor - HarlesdenJunior Property Litigation Solicitor
£30,000 - £35,000
I am currently working with an established full-service law firm based in Harlesden. Due to continued growth, the firm are now looking to recruit a 1-3PQE Junior Property Litigation Solicitor on a permanent, full time basis.
• The candidate must have good experience of property litigation, including leasehold enfranchisement, lease extension, TOLATA, and other property related litigation
• Able to handle your own caseload from start to finish
• Able to deal with account queries and file closure
• Responsible for day to day management of case load in the areas of expertise
• Undertake a variety of housing matters
• Company bonus structure
• Legal services discounts
• Flexible working hours and home working
CONSULTANT CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are interested in this vacancy (YK1489), please apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Your CV is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require further information about this Junior Property Litigation Solicitor role please contact Yoned Khan (London) for a discreet conversation.